Our client is a Multinational Company that operates successfully in the field of medical scientific research; the task assigned to us is to search for an Analog IC Designer for Bologna office
Basic Qualifications and Specialties
-PhD or MS Degree in Microelectronics or Physics.
-5-plus years related experience.
-Strong knowledge of the CMOS technology and manufacturing process.
-Consolidated experience on complete ASIC design flow (from design to layout finishing and tape-out).
-Strong knowledge of existing EDA tools (Cadence Design Framework, Mentor, and Synopsys).
Strong experience in the design of the following Analog and Mixed-Signal IC building blocks: Amplifiers, Data Converters, Bandgap, comparators, current and voltage sources.
– Strong experience in the design of the following Analog and Mixed-Signal IC building blocks: PLL and Clock Recovery
-Experience in noise analysis of circuits and characterization of the semiconductor system.
– CMOS Image Sensor Top Level and Column Readout Architectures (Design and Tradeoffs).
-CMOS Image Sensor design experience related to pixel design and device physics (Image Sensors for fluorescence applications preferred).
– Good English knowledge (written and spoken).
This position is responsible for designing, simulating and driving characterization of the sensor section of an IC device used in a system for biological and medical research and IVD markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -Design and implementation of CMOS sensors for embedded systems. – Design and layout of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits.
– Verification and characterization of analog and mixed-signal ICs.
– Schematic capture and PCB layout for creating proof of concept designs. – Measurements with laboratory instrumentation.
– Design & layout of PCB test boards
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com